about this blog
Observations on digital media by the faculty and staff of the Knight Digital Media Center at UC Berkeley.
- Video Storytelling
- October 30-01 Video is visual content. Learn to create engaging video that viewers will watch.
- Data Visualization for Storytellers July 2014
- July 10-11 Registration Closed_Create descriptive charts, graphs & maps from complex data.
- Code Now: Programming for Non-Programmers
- Multimedia Storytelling Institute 2014
- June 02-13 Registration Closed_Become an inspired digital media producer.
Building the next generation of new media leaders. Learn more
what we do
kdmcBerkeley at the University of California Berkeley is the leading professional development program specializing in digital media training for journalists, communication professionals and educators. Based in the Graduate School of Journalism, kdmcBerkeley provides workshops and custom training in storytelling, social media, data visualization, photojournalism, video, and other interactive media technologies for new media leaders.