KDMC recently participated in the DataSF Hack-a-Thon - a competition which challenged developers to make use of a publicly available dataset in a short period of time. At the end of the day, KDMC's entry, which used a database of 64,000 SF trees, won the competition.
about this blog
Observations on digital media by the faculty and staff of the Knight Digital Media Center at UC Berkeley.
- Data Visualization for Storytellers
- March 21-22 Create descriptive charts, graphs & maps from complex data.
- Video Storytelling
- March 24-26 Video is visual content. Learn to create engaging video that viewers will watch.
- Multimedia Storytelling Institute 2014
- June 02-13 Become an inspired digital media producer.
- Arts & Culture Storytelling on the Web
- March 25-26 Learn to create well written online content that readers will read and share.
Building the next generation of new media leaders. Learn more
kdmcBerkeley at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism trains communications professionals to innovate, engage and serve communities using the latest tools, technologies and social media practices.