The Knight Digital Media Center's first-ever Tech Training for Editors workshop has come and gone. Judging by comments and reviews by the participants, our first effort at teaching map mashups, podcasting, micro-blogging, and other internet technologies to editors was a success (though there's always room for improvement!) Program director Lanita Pace-Hinton assembled this multimedia slideshow picturing the fellows hard at work.
about this blog
Observations on digital media by the faculty and staff of the Knight Digital Media Center at UC Berkeley.
- Data Visualization for Storytellers
- March 21-22 Create descriptive charts, graphs & maps from complex data.
- Video Storytelling
- March 24-26 Video is visual content. Learn to create engaging video that viewers will watch.
- Multimedia Storytelling Institute 2014
- June 02-13 Become an inspired digital media producer.
- Arts & Culture Storytelling on the Web
- March 25-26 Learn to create well written online content that readers will read and share.
Building the next generation of new media leaders. Learn more
kdmcBerkeley at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism trains communications professionals to innovate, engage and serve communities using the latest tools, technologies and social media practices.