About Alex Pham
PHAM, ALEX has been a business reporter since 1988, writing for newspapers such as The Oregonian, The Washington Post, USA Today, The Boston Globe and The Los Angeles Times. As a business reporter, she has covered the intersection of money, politics and policy in the health care industry. She now covers consumer electronics and video games as a technology reporter for the Times. She has an undergraduate degree in international relations from Johns Hopkins University and a master’s degree in public policy from the University of Texas at Austin. The youngest of three, Pham grew up in France and Vietnam and has lived in various cities in the US, including Honolulu, Portland, Austin, Baltimore, Boston and Los Angeles. She has a two-year-old son with whom she has elaborate plans to explore the world.
- Occupation: Technology Reporter
- Organization: Los Angeles Times
- Location: Los Angeles, CA 90012 USA
- Was accepted for Dec 16-21 2007 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Alex Pham:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Alex Pham (includes contributory writing):
- Corpse Flower
- This giant flower blooms only once every 13 years, emitting the fetid stench of decaying flesh as it does. It also pulsates with heat when it blooms, further attracting insects ...