About Nadia White
WHITE, NADIA is an assistant professor at the University of Montana School of Journalism and a freelance journalist. She teaches beginning reporting, public affairs reporting, sports writing, current events and preparing for internship classes. She worked as a reporter, D.C. correspondent and state editor for the Casper Star-Tribune for a decade, with additional stints at daily papers in Maine, Minnesota and Colorado. Her reporting has focused on issues related to mining, oil and gas development and wildlife management. She enjoys long distance trail running, boating, skiing and messing with clay.
- Occupation: Journalist/Journalism Professor
- Organization: University of Montana School of Journalism
- Location: Missoula, MT 59803 USA
- Was accepted for Dec 16-21 2007 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Nadia White:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Nadia White (includes contributory writing):
- Corpse Flower
- This giant flower blooms only once every 13 years, emitting the fetid stench of decaying flesh as it does. It also pulsates with heat when it blooms, further attracting insects ...