About Naedine Hazell
Naedine Hazell is the Assistant Managing Editor for Features and Business at The Hartford Courant, a 175,00-circulation newspaper that covers Connecticut. Her responsibilities include supervising the creation of a dozen Features sections each week, working closely with editors, reporters, graphic designers, photo editors and online producers. She also oversees operations in the Business department. A native of New Jersey and a graduate of Montclair University, her first job was at The (Bergen, NJ) Record. Later she worked as a news reporter at The Journal-News in New York, a news editor at The (Stamford, CT) Advocate and she has held various editing jobs at the Courant for the past 16 years. She is married to a photojournalist with whom she has two children. She enjoys travel, skiing and writing.
- Occupation: Assistant Managing Editor
- Organization: The Hartford Courant
- Location: Hartford, CT 06115 USA
- Was accepted for Jan 11-16 2009 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Naedine Hazell:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Naedine Hazell (includes contributory writing):
- The Bone Room
- For two decades bones and curiosities from around the globe have been bought and sold from a Berkeley storefront. The Bone Room is part museum, part boutique and its customers ...