About Tiffany Hsu
Tiffany Hsu is a reporter for the business desk at the Los Angeles Times. She covers the food and restaurant industry and previously reported on alternative energy and metro news. She is also a main blogger for the LA Times' Money & Co. blog.
In the past, she has worked for the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the San Francisco Bay Guardian. She graduated from UC Berkeley, where she spent most of her time at the Daily Californian instead of in class.
In her spare time, she takes photos and travels. She is conversant in Mandarin and speaks just enough French to realize that her accent is horrible.
January 2012 Digital Storytelling Workshop Project:
- Occupation: Reporter, Blogger
- Organization: Los Angeles Times
- Location: Los Angeles , CA 90004 USA
- Website: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/
- Twitter: Tiffhsulatimes
- Was accepted for Jan 08-13 2012 Digital Storytelling.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Tiffany Hsu:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Tiffany Hsu (includes contributory writing):
- Saul's Delicatessen
- During our six day workshop our fellows produce videos that spotlight local businesses in the UC Berkeley area. This video was produced as a part of the Knight Digital Media ...