About Alisha Diego Klatt
Alisha Diego Klatt is the program specialist for the Knight Digital Media Center at U.C. Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Prior to joining the Knight center, Alisha worked in the non-profit sector as a trainer and program manager for Out & Equal Workplace Advocates. She also lead the business-school partnership program and conducted volunteer orientations for San Francisco School Volunteers. Alisha has a background in digital video and has produced several independent film projects. She earned an undergraduate degree from U.C. Berkeley, and recently completed a Master’s in Instructional Technology at San Francisco State University.
- Occupation: Program Specialist
- Organization: Knight Digital Media Center
- Location: CA
- Twitter: aklatt
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Alisha Diego Klatt:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Alisha Diego Klatt (includes contributory writing):
- Workshop slideshow
- Workshop recap, in photographs. Assembled by Alisha Klatt.
- iPad Journalism
- Frances Rivetti and John Moore were the lucky winners of the Knight Digital Media Center (KDMC) drawing for two free iPads. KDMC workshop alums and their supervisors were entered into ...
- NEWS ENTREPRENEUR BOOT CAMP 2010
- NEWS ENTREPRENEUR BOOT CAMP 2010 Knight Digital Media CenterAnnenberg School for Communication & Journalism, University of Southern CaliforniaIn partnership with the USC Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, the Center for ...
- Workshop Application Deadline Extension
- The Knight Digital Media Center has extended the application deadline for the February, 2010 Web 2.0 Training for Journalists. Applications for the February 22-26, 2010 workshop are due: December 18, ...
- KDMC Bay Area Blogger Training
- The Knight Digital Media Center will host a free, four-hour training designed for budding Bay Area bloggers – who’ve been at it for at least three months – and are ...