About Jennifer Baldwin
As Contributions Editor at The Bakersfield Californian and Bakersfield.com, Jennifer Baldwin is the newsroom shepherd for audience-submitted content, which runs the gamut from bad poetry to tear-jerking tales of true life. She also seizes opportunities for audience interaction through blogs, maps, contests and crowdsourcing. Previously, as the Multimedia Editor, she helped launch audio slideshows, video and Podcasts on Bakersfield.com and taught everyone in the newsroom how to add multimedia to their reporting toolkits. Her secrets to changing newsroom culture? A patient smile and power of persuasion.
- Occupation: Contributions Editor
- Organization: The Bakersfield Californian
- Location: Bakersfield, CA USA
- Was accepted for Mar 16-21 2005 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Jennifer Baldwin:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Jennifer Baldwin (includes contributory writing):
- Simulating Spaces
- UC Berkeley researchers are using virtual reality to determine the best design for public spaces.
(only presentations with slides or webcasts are listed)