About Collin Crowell
CROWELL, COLLIN is the managing editor and electronic publisher of Ringier's City Weekend, a 100,000-circulation bi-weekly English entertainment magazine and website for Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, China. His responsibilities include editorial planning, production and management. Crowell is a native of New Orleans, LA, and graduated with a degree in international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2000. His first experience with journalism was in Qingdao, China, where he founded an English entertainment guide for the 2008 co-host Olympic city, before assuming the role of managing editor at City Weekend. Crowell's work focuses on publishing user and database-generated content into City Weekend's email, mobile and print products. In June 2009, he will move to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam to help build Ringier's publishing office as general manager. Besides avoiding air pollution and mountain biking in Beijing, he is an excellent "swamp bocce" player.
- Occupation: Managing Editor, Electronic Publisher
- Organization: Ringier China
- Location: Beijing, 100005 China
- Website: http://www.cityweekend.com.cn
- Google Talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Was accepted for Jun 08-13 2008 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Collin Crowell:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Collin Crowell (includes contributory writing):
- An Oasis of Biofuel
- Amid growing environmental concerns, the women who own and work at BioFuel Oasis are making it easier for people to make the transition to an alternative fuel source. The cooperative ...