About Daniel Lovering
Daniel Lovering is a journalist, photographer and videographer based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. His work has appeared in The New York Times, The Economist, BusinessWeek, Scientific American and The Boston Globe, among other publications. Daniel worked for nine years as a staff reporter for international news agencies, mainly The Associated Press, and has reported from nearly a dozen countries on subjects ranging from business and politics to travel and the arts. He is a graduate of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and Oberlin College. He was an International Reporting Project fellow at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in 2000.
- Occupation: Freelance journalist
- Location: Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
- Website: http://www.daniellovering.com/
- Twitter: daniellovering
- Facebook: dlovering
- Skype: dlovering (Call me!)
- AOL Instant Messenger: daniellovering
- Was accepted for Mar 21-26 2010 Independent Journalists Workshop.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Daniel Lovering:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Daniel Lovering (includes contributory writing):