About Dave Woods
WOODS, DAVE is new media and marketing manager at The Joplin Globe, a 32,500 Sunday circulation newspaper in southwest Missouri. The Globe serves 11 counties in three states – Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri. Woods is responsible for daily site management and content direction at joplinglobe.com (1.8 million views monthly). After a five year run on morning radio, Woods joined The Globe staff in 2005 as new media editor. Named new media and marketing manager in March 2010, he also directs marketing and promotion efforts for Globe products. He sets on the editorial board, contributes two weekly columns and blogs area nightlife and Branson Missouri entertainment. He’s an Oklahoma native.
- Occupation: New Media & Marketing Manager
- Organization: The Joplin Globe
- Location: Joplin, MO 64801 USA
- Website: http://www.joplinglobe.com/
- Was accepted for Mar 25-28 2008 Technology Training for Editors.
- Was accepted for May 16-21 2010 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Dave Woods:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Dave Woods (includes contributory writing):
- Downtown Berkeley Storefront Art
- In an effort to flight blight many cities are turning empty downtown storefronts into installation spaces for art. The Downtown Berkeley Association started this program and it has been a ...
Dave Woods: new media and marketing manager at The Joplin Globe "This was the best training (of any kind) I have had in my newspaper/online/radio employment."