About Emily Veach
VEACH, EMILY is assistant news editor for The Wall Street Journal Asia in Hong Kong. Previously she worked as online editor, reporter and copy editor at The Herald-Times, a 27,000-circulation newspaper in Bloomington, Ind. She covered business, city government and features. Emily is a native Hoosier, but roots for Purdue University at every opportunity. She graduated from Indiana Unviersity's Ernie Pyle School of Journalism in 2004. Her first newspaper job was in South Brunswick, N.J., where she was a copy reader at The Wall Street Journal for nine months before returning to Indiana. She enjoys running until she forgets all her troubles and cooking without having to clean up.
- Occupation: Assistant news editor
- Organization: The Wall Street Journal Asia
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Website: http://www.emilyveach.com
- Was accepted for Mar 25-30 2007 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Emily Veach:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Emily Veach (includes contributory writing):
- Easy Rider
- How do you pursuade commuters to leave their cars at home? A Bay Area research project looks for the answer on two wheels.