About Justin Ellis
ELLIS, JUSTIN is a columnist and writer at the Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram, the largest daily and Sunday newspaper in Maine. Ellis writes a weekly culture column on community issues, pop culture and young people. He is also a technology writer who has covered consumer technology, Internet trends and innovation. Ellis is also the author of the popular NXT blog and podcast on Pressherald.com, which covers culture as well as local arts and entertainment. Ellis joined the staff of the Press Herald in 2003 after a year-long internship with the Blethen Maine Newspapers, which includes the Kennebec Journal and Waterville Morning Sentinel. Originally from Minnesota, Ellis is a graduate of the Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri, Columbia, where he worked for the Columbia Missourian and Investigative Reporters and Editors. In his free time he enjoys record collecting, travel, cooking and watching home-improvement shows.
- Occupation: Staff Writer/blogger
- Organization: Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram
- Location: Portland, ME 04101 USA
- Website: http://www.pressherald.com/
- AOL Instant Messenger: justinnxt
- Was accepted for Jul 06-11 2008 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Justin Ellis:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Justin Ellis (includes contributory writing):
- Ailey Camp
- Eighty-five kids from the Bay Area's toughest neighborhoods spend six weeks learning to dance and to understand themselves at AileyCamp, sponsored by Cal Performances.
(only presentations with slides or webcasts are listed)