About Ken-Yon Hardy
HARDY, KEN-YON is the multi-media reporter/producer for the Dayton Daily News, a 130,000-circulation newspaper that covers Dayton, OH and surrounding areas. His responsibilities include generating a running budget of story ideas for DaytonDailyNews.com, including text articles and new media presentations. Hardy’s duties also include scheduling interviews, video shoots and overseeing production of editorial content for the web. He is the host of the video series “Party Hardy” and is also talent for WHIO-TV in Dayton, where he previews what will be in the next day’s paper. Hardy is a native of Toledo and graduated from Central State University in Wilberforce, OH, with a degree in journalism and radio/TV Broadcasting. His first newspaper job was with the Hamilton JournalNews, where he worked as the higher education, crime, and night reporter. Hardy is currently pursuing a master’s degree in organizational management at Spring Arbor University. He enjoys fantasy football, hip-hop music and reading non-fiction books.
- Occupation: Multimedia Reporter/Producer
- Organization: Cox Media Group
- Location: Dayton, OH 45424 USA
- Twitter: itsx2parthardy
- Facebook: kenyonh
- Was accepted for Jan 06-11 2008 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Ken-Yon Hardy:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Ken-Yon Hardy (includes contributory writing):
- Rip. Mix. Burn.
- Trying to capture the vibrancy of remixed music, Rip.Mix.Burn asks artists and the public to take existing digital art and make something new – and exhilarating.