About Lori Weisberg
WEISBERG, LORI is a staff writer at the San Diego Union-Tribune, a 310,000-circulation daily covering San Diego County. A business reporter, Weisberg primarily covers housing and growth issues, as well as demographics. She is the paper's principal Census reporter. Her beat recently was expanded to include hospitality and tourism. She also contributes periodically to the paper's Food section and has produced a number of multimedia packages related to her stories on cooking techniques. A native Californian, Weisberg is a graduate of UCLA, holding a bachelor's degree in communication studies. Before joining the San Diego Union in 1980, Weisberg worked for the Orange County Register and the Vista Press. Weisberg is a longtime board member of the San Diego chapter of SPJ. She's a gourmet cook, enjoys travel, golf and photography and is conversant in Spanish and Italian.
- Occupation: News reporter
- Organization: San Diego Union-Tribune
- Location: San Diego, CA 92102 USA
- Was accepted for Jun 14-19 2009 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Lori Weisberg:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Lori Weisberg (includes contributory writing):
- Charles Chocolates
- Charles Chocolates is the story of one man’s dedication to the art of chocolate, his pursuit of perfection and a complete and total passion for producing only the finest confections. ...