About Matthew Zimmerman
ZIMMERMAN, MATT is a staff photographer at the Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, a 14,000-circulation afternoon paper that covers the corners of Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon. As one of two photographers, he photographs a bit of everything and also does some page design for a Sunday Panorama section emphasizing photography. Zimmerman also photographs most of the special projects the paper produces each year. He has worked for the Union-Bulletin for the past three years and as a freelance photographer for the past seven years. Zimmerman is originally from San Diego, CA, and moved to Walla Walla to attend Whitman College, where he graduated with a degree in psychology. He enjoys photography and other arts, playing or watching soccer, cooking, and rough-housing with his two boxer dogs. He is currently exploring his home remodeling skills.
- Occupation: Photojournalist
- Organization: Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
- Location: Walla Walla, WA 99362 USA
- Website: http://www.matthewbzimmerman.com/
- Was accepted for Mar 22-27 2009 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Matthew Zimmerman:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Matthew Zimmerman (includes contributory writing):
- Alameda Point Collaborative
- The Alameda Point Collaborative is a unique neighborhood located on 34 acres of Alameda Point. At APC, we work to end homelessness by providing housing and services to create communities ...