About Scott Anderson
ANDERSON, SCOTT is the video and technology editor at shreveporttimes.com and The Times. He oversees the development and presentation of content for the Web site, including video stories, podcasts, databases and blogs. Anderson started in journalism in high school, taking obituaries for a local newspaper. He is a graduate of the University of Kansas. After college, he went to work at The Jackson Sun in western Tennessee. In his 11 years there, he worked as a page designer and copy editor, systems editor, media columnist and online editor. During that time, he helped install a new pagination system and a new press, helped redesign the newspaper, and launched the newspaper’s Web site. Anderson transferred to The Times in Shreveport, LA, in 2005. Anderson enjoys traveling, playing golf, listening to music, reading and watching old movies.
- Occupation: Video and Technology Editor
- Organization: The Times (Shreveport, LA) -- a Gannett newspaper
- Location: Shreveport, LA 71101 USA
- Website: http://www.shreveporttimes.com
- Was accepted for May 18-23 2008 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Scott Anderson:
- Hurricane Shelter Mashup 
Fellow Scott Anderson, video and technology editor for The Times in Shreveport, Louisiana shares with us a Google Map he produced offering locations of hurricane shelters to the public and which ones were over-capacity during Hurricane Gustav.
Content on this site written by Scott Anderson (includes contributory writing):
- Scientists at UC Berkeley are developing an innovative 3D technology aimed at changing the way humans interact.