About Tim Reese
REESE, TIM is an assistant director of multimedia at The Sacramento Bee, a 300,000-circulation newspaper that covers northern California. His responsibilities include coordinating multimedia coverage for the newspaper and for Sacbee.com. Along with other editors, he manages a staff of 16 photojournalists who produce still pictures, audio slideshows and video for the newspaper and Web site. He occasionally produces content for both the paper and the Web site. He also manages the Web site photo blog, The Frame. Reese is a native of western Pennsylvania. He graduated with a master’s degree in magazine writing from Syracuse University, a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Thiel College, Greenville, PN, and an associate degree in photography from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. He has worked at seven newspapers including the Syracuse Post-Standard where he was a staff photographer for 12 years. He worked as a picture editor at the Evansville Courier & Press and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. He is currently director of Region 10 of the National Press Photographers Association. He enjoys long-distance bicycling, triathlons and swimming.
- Location: Sacramento, CA 95825
- Was accepted for Mar 22-27 2009 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Tim Reese:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Tim Reese (includes contributory writing):
- Games of Berkeley
- Games of Berkeley is a popular shop located just a block from the UC campus in the heart of Downtown Berkeley, just above the BART station. The selection is extensive ...
- iPhone / SoundSlides Slideshow
- During the March 2009 workshop, fellow Tim Reese surprised us all with a workshop slideshow he had created on his own... created entirely with audio and video gathered on his ...