About Tim Sheehan
- Occupation: Reporter
- Organization: The Fresno Bee
- Location: Selma, CA 93662 USA
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/TimSheehan.News
- Was accepted for Apr 15-18 2008 Technology Training for Reporters.
- Was accepted for Jul 17-22 2011 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Tim Sheehan:
- Spanish Lessons: What one country's high-speed train system can teach California 
This series of stories, videos, graphics and other material sprang from a weeklong reporting trip to Spain in November 2011 to explore that nation's high-speed trains and what lessons they might hold for California's proposed HSR system. The trip was a joint project of The Fresno Bee and California Watch, and was published on Jan. 15 and 22, 2012. The reporter shot photos and video for the project while traveling in Madrid, Seville, Valencia and Barcelona. One video published Jan. 15 was edited and produced by California Watch, the second on Jan. 22 was edited and produced by the reporter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJny4IY9Cw).
Content on this site written by Tim Sheehan (includes contributory writing):
- Prescott Circus
- The Prescott Circus is a unique after school program for youth from Oakland public schools. Participants commit to 9 hours a week of training in physical circus skills like unicycling, ...