About Vicki Hammarstedt
Vicki Hammarstedt oversees the new program development for kdmcBerkeley. Prior to joining kdmcBerkeley she managed operations, business development and marketing for start-up companies in mobile, telecom and e-commerce. She began her career as a high school teacher and has continued to support public education throughout her career, including developing a public school charter. Hammarstedt has a Bachelors degree in Biology from Michigan Technological University. She enjoys traveling with her family, sailing and organic gardening. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Associate Director
- Organization: kdmcBerkeley
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Vicki Hammarstedt:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Vicki Hammarstedt (includes contributory writing):
- Arts & Culture Storytelling on the Web: Tenacity and Tools Required
- Arts & Culture Storytelling on the Web: Tenacity and Tools Required By Gary Moskowitz A few months ago, Bloomberg laid off its theater critic and dismantled its culture desk to ...
- Envisioning the Future
- Twelve years go by quickly. Launched in 2001, kdmcBerkeley has been recognized as one of the world's premier multimedia training centers, providing journalists from around the world with ...
- Data visualization workshop take-aways
- I’ve recently received several emails from folks interested in the January 2013 Data Visualization workshop asking for real examples of the charts, graphs and maps we will be working with ...
- Do You Want To Be A Multimedia Rockstar?
- Join us at the Multimedia Storytelling Institute June 18-29, 2012 for two-weeks of intesive multimedia training. Our hands-on program, led by UC Berkeley staff with presentations from award-winning faculty and industry ...