About Erika Cebreros
Erika Cebreros is an associate editor at El Mensajero, considered the largest Spanish-language weekly newspaper in the San Francisco Bay Area. Besides working as an editor, she reports on general assignment and has covered everything from education and health to politics and immigration issues. Erika grew up in the state of Sonora in México and has lived in California since 2004. Her work has appeared in La Opinión, La Raza, New America Media, La Prensa, El Tecolote, and other publications. She earned a degree in communications from the Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa (México) and a master's degree in United States Studies from Universidad de las Américas, Puebla. She is a New America Media Fellow. As a reporter at El Mensajero, she was granted two national journalism awards in 2008 from the National Association of Hispanic Publications.
- Occupation: Associate Editor
- Organization: El Mensajero Newspaper
- Location: Bay Area, CA 94103 USA
- Was accepted for Mar 22-27 2009 Multimedia Training.
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Erika Cebreros:
No stories to show.
Content on this site written by Erika Cebreros (includes contributory writing):
- Urban Ore
- Urban Ore is a popular salvage yard, thrift store and recycling center all wrapped up together in a three acre compound. Urban Ore accepts and re-sells all sorts of re-usable ...