About Eric Zassenhaus
Eric Zassenhaus recently graduated from UC Berkeley's Graduate School for Journalism, where he concentrated in Multimedia Journalism. Before that, he worked as the Web Coordinator and Buyer for City Lights Books and Publishers (www.citylights.com), served as the Cultural Editor for Clamor magazine (www.clamormagazine.org), and was an Assistant Editor at Tikkun Magazine (www.tikkun.org). He publishes a biannual print magazine of San Francisco fiction, nonfiction and art, Instant City (www.instantcity.org).
- Occupation: Student
- Organization: UC Berkeley
- Location: Oakland, CA 94612 USA
Digital media stories published elsewhere by Eric Zassenhaus:
- Interactive Narratives Launched 
A collection of some of the industry's best work can now be viewed at a site that recently re-launched. Interactive Narratives, sposored by the Online News Association, was set up to preset groundbreaking multimedia stories and interviews with some of the journalists pushing and playing with new forms and new media. The site will feature interviews and allow viewers to rate and comment on the work.
Content on this site written by Eric Zassenhaus (includes contributory writing):
- Tweeting UNITY 2008
- KDMC trainers are at the UNITY convention in Chicago, where they'll be giving presentations on multimedia technique and technology. You can follow them online through Twitter, where they'll be sending ...
- Interactive Narratives Launched
- A collection of some of the industry's best work can now be viewed at a site that recently re-launched. Interactive Narratives, sposored by the Online News Association, was set up ...