Mobile Media: Producing visual stories with the iphone
Mobile Media: Producing Visual Stories with the iPhone
More coming. Check back frequently.
You Will Learn:
- Best practice for shooting, editing and producing video on an iPhone
- To develop a story for video including storyboarding techniques
- Best in class interviewing techniques from world-class reporters
- Tips for choosing video locations, lighting, and audio
- To edit your video on the mobile device for quick publishing
- The basics of editing on Adobe Premier Pro for a polished, professional look
- To compress files for uploading to social networks or websites
While you’re waiting take a look at the Video Storytelling Workshop on kdmcBerkeley YouTube channel.
Richard Taylor BBC Technology Correspondent based in Bay Area and creator of BBC brand, “Click” on BBC World News, BBC 2, BBC News Channel, BBC Persian TV.
To Be Announced.
Graduate School of Journalism, University of California Berkeley, near San Francisco. Map
- This is an introductory course; no previous video experience is required
- An iPhone 5s or higher
- Laptop computer with WiFi and Adobe Premier Pro CC installed (free 30 day trial available)
- Comfortable with learning new equipment and software
- Basic computer literacy and skills
- Proficiency in English (instruction is delivered in English)
What People Are Saying:
Travel, lodging and other information can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please contact Flynn May via phone at 510.642.6049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations made up to 15 days prior to the start of the program registered for will receive a refund of all monies less the $250.00 cancellation fee.
- We are unable to refund any fees for registrations cancelled within two weeks of the start of training.
- Failure to appear for the training will result in forfeiture of the full course fee.
- Changes to the registration at anytime are only by approval of kdmcBerkeley administration.
- The kdmcBerkeley reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of kdmcBerkeley. In this case, applicants are entitled to a full refund of the program fee.
- The kdmcBerkeley will advise applicants at the earliest opportunity of changes to schedule program. The kdmcBerkeley is not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred as a result of cancelled programs.