Fellows in KDMC workshops often create integrated multimedia projects as part of their training. We publish finished training projects for posterity. View more projects.
- Multimedia Storytelling Institute 2014
- June 02-13 Become an inspired digital media producer.
- Code Now: Programming for Non-Programmers
- Arts & Culture Storytelling on the Web
- June 17-18 Learn to create well written online content that readers will read and share.
- Data Visualization for Storytellers July 2014
- July 10-11 Create descriptive charts, graphs & maps from complex data.
- Video Storytelling
- October 30-01 Video is visual content. Learn to create engaging video that viewers will watch.
Building the next generation of new media leaders. Learn more
what we do
kdmcBerkeley at the University of California Berkeley is the leading professional development program specializing in digital media training for journalists, communication professionals and educators. Based in the Graduate School of Journalism, kdmcBerkeley provides workshops and custom training in storytelling, social media, data visualization, photojournalism, video, and other interactive media technologies for new media leaders.