Kick off your summer with a month of digital media training. When you register for all four workshops, you’ll receive 10% off, plus a free iPad.
Enter code IMMERSIVE when you go to register. Please note you MUST register at the link below to receive the 10% discount and free iPad.
June 12-16, 2017
Visual storytelling is a critical component in a brand’s strategy. To maintain a strong digital presence content creators must have the skills to produce visual stories with video, images, data and text. In this one-week intensive, you’ll learn best-in-class techniques for producing great visuals that tell stories on the web and on social media platforms. You’ll go out in the field and produce your own capstone project, complete with video, photography, and data visualization. Learn more.
Video for Social Media
June 20-22, 2017
Video on social media is booming. With the advent of live broadcasting on Facebook and Instagram, many brands are scrambling to figure out best practices for live video. Others simply have a vault of video content waiting to be deployed on social media, but aren’t sure where to start. Join us for our new three-day, certificate-earning workshop, Video for Social Media, where you’ll learn to maximize your reach through video storytelling and develop your brand narrative across multiple social media platforms. Learn more.
VR: Immersive Video Storytelling
June 26-29, 2017
Interest in Virtual Reality (VR) is growing – don’t miss your chance to catch it ahead of the curve. With major brands like YouTube and Facebook developing platforms to support 360 video, VR is becoming more and more accessible to the general public. Expand your digital presence by immersing your audience in an interactive environment. You’ll learn the fundamentals of immersive content and work hands-on with a range of VR cameras. Learn more.
Storytelling through Animation
July 10-11, 2017
Animation has made a comeback. In the digital world, video has taken over as the most popular way to consume information, and animations are popular in every sector – from journalism and media to e-commerce. Whether it’s supplementing existing video footage, or telling entirely animated stories, animating text, vectors, and illustrations is an essential skill for all content creators. Join us for this 2-day workshop, where you’ll learn best-in-class techniques for producing great visuals that tell stories to the web and your social media networks. Learn more.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made up to 15 days prior to the start date of each individual workshop will receive a refund of all monies less the cancellation fee. The cancellation fee for each individual workshop is $275.
- We are unable to refund any fees for registrations cancelled within two weeks of the start of each individual workshop.
- Cancellation of one or more courses will result in forfeiture of iPad offer.
- Failure to appear for each individual workshop will result in forfeiture of the full course fee for that specific workshop.
- Changes to the registration at anytime are only by approval of Berkeley Advanced Media Institute administration.
- The Berkeley Advanced Media Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule each workshop due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Berkeley Advanced Media Institute. In this case, applicants are entitled to a full refund of the individual workshop fee.
- The Berkeley Advanced Media Institute will advise applicants at the earliest opportunity of changes to the program schedule. Berkeley Advanced Media Institute is not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred as a result of cancelled programs.