In this workshop you will learn:
- To change the appearance of your website and make changes site-wide with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- To use HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) to design or edit nicely structured webpages.
You’ll enjoy personalized small class instruction from expert instructors. This program is a skill-based, hands-on learning experience. This assures that you will be able to apply your new skill set immediately upon completion of the workshop.
Who Should Attend?
Ideal for people who want to have a foundation in basic programming, including marketers, communication professionals, journalists, and anyone creating or editing online content in a digital environment.
Instructors & Facilitators
Instructors subject to change.
Graduate School of Journalism lecturer and multimedia journalist.
- All participants must bring their own laptop for use during this workshop and it must be WiFi ready.
- The level of this workshop is beginning, previous coding or programming experience is not required.
- Participants must be comfortable with technical subjects and learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English.