Large companies, non-profit organizations, leading media organizations, and governments around the world are using human centered design (or design thinking) to address some of their most challenging problems. By using a human-centered way of thinking, many of the most creative and innovative products and services in the world have been developed.
In this workshop, led by an IDEO trained facilitator, you will learn how to apply the IDEO (the leader and founding company of design thinking) methodology for Design Thinking as a creative approach to problem solving, and innovation when developing new products, services, and experiences. This one-day workshop is a hands-on, interactive learning and doing experience on design thinking .
As an active participant you will learn the process of design thinking and be able to apply this to innovation within your organization or on a personal project or problem you would like to solve.
Participants will engage in the three major aspects of design thinking: inspiration, ideation, and implementation.
Takeaways from this one-day workshop:
- how design thinking applies to services, products or customer experiences
- developing creative methods for conducting people-centered research
- how to frame a design challenge that address a problem in your industry or organization
- applying the process for generating lots of user-centered ideas
- prototyping ideas cheaply and quickly
- how to iterate quickly on your ideas with user feedback
- creating a roadmap for applying design thinking to a project or challenge you’re working on
Our Training At Your Location
Interested in having us bring our training to your organization? Please contact Vicki Hammarstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, visionaries, and anyone interested in a new approach to problem solving, creativity and innovation.
Stimulating & helpful in breaking down barriers to creative thinking. This is a good practical introduction that you can take back to work & implement.
- This is an introductory course; no previous experience is required.
- Proficiency in English (instruction is delivered in English).