5 Reasons to Start Using iPhone Video
by Diane Villadsen
1) It’s compact. You can still produce and edit high-quality videos on the go, without having to bring lots of heavy gear with you. With just a pocket-sized device and a few accessories, you have a powerful video production suite that can travel with you. It’s also discreet, allowing you to capture moments without the fanfare of an entire video crew.
2) It’s user-friendly. The familiar touch interface of the iPhone allows for intuitive use of controls, and it’s also less intimidating to your subject.
3) It’s affordable. For brands on a tight budget, investing in an iPhone plus a few accessories demands only a fraction of the cost of a full suite of professional video equipment.
4) It’s high-tech. With motion stabilization, frame rate and resolution options, and integrated export features, your phone is a powerful video machine. It can even shoot in 4K – a resolution that exceeds what most of us will ever need, unless you’re producing movies for the big screen.
5) It’s always with you. You’ll never miss another moment of b-roll with your camera in your pocket.
Ready to learn how to make the most of your iPhone’s video capabilities? Register now for our Mobile Media: Producing Visual Stories on the iPhone workshop, where you will learn how to adjust the exposure, focus, and audio levels all at the touch your finger. You’ll work with microphones, tripods, and other mobile-friendly gear that makes the video production process easier than ever.
In addition to gaining technical insights, you’ll discover the power of mobile storytelling and the best techniques for hooking your audience and keeping them engaged, as you develop a thorough understanding of what resonates with a mobile-first audience. Learn more.
September 24 - November 21, 2019
October 2-3, 2019
October 7 - November 20, 2019
October 10-11, 2019
October 17-18, 2019
November 9-10, 2019
January 6-10, 2020
January 7-10, 2020
January 13-14, 2020
New Date Coming Soon
New Date Coming Soon