A two-day intensive workshop with hands-on training in advanced open source investigations techniques and cybersecurity. Learn to dig deeper and how to perform active collections of publicly available information for use in professional OSINT research, analysis and investigations.
In this certificate earning workshop you will engage with leading professionals, experts-in their field, to learn the advanced intelligence gathering tools and techniques of open source investigations. You will also have an opportunity to practice the skills you’ve just learned by launching your own investigation, with the guidance of knowledgable OSINT practicing instructors.
In this certificate workshop you will learn:
- Advanced tools for identifying and collecting digital evidence
- Privacy and data protection techniques for your own safety and your sources
- Applied security practices
- Advanced active and passive search and monitoring methods
- Verification methods for different types of online content
- Network targeting and analysis
- Individual research with advanced social OSINT
- SIGINT: signal information intelligence
- Tracking persons of interest: movements and supply chains
- Data scrapping for finding key public information
This workshop will provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to apply your new skill set immediately to your profession. Plus, you’ll gain access to a larger community of professionals, resources and industry experts.
This workshop is for OSINT professionals with basic experience in open source investigations, research or academia. We offer a 5-day Open Source Investigations workshop for beginners or novices.
Our Training At Your Location
Interested in having us bring our training to your organization? Please contact Vicki Hammarstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
Ideal for anyone currently working in open source investigations with interest in expanding their skills and knowledge of advanced OSINT tools and techniques: journalists, researchers, government, criminal investigators, and human rights advocates.
We encourage team work! Bring a colleague or friend and receive additional tuition discounts. Contact Alexandre Bui at email@example.com for more information.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to provide their own equipment:
- All participants must bring their own WiFi-ready laptop for use during this workshop.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Comfortable with learning new tools and software.
- Proficiency with English.